Our Homecare Services
( change the size of the font with this control )
Keeping you, or an elderly relative happy and helping maintain independence at home is our ultimate goal.
We appreciate and understand that everybody is different, so we create a personal care plan and therefore put a great deal of time and effort in getting to know you and your support network. The care plan also informs our carers of all the necessary information that allows the call to be carried out to your requirements every time. This enables us to deliver a service that is personalised to your needs and overall wellbeing. We are committed to providing an excellent service that lets you know that you or your loved one is being cared for with as much dedication and compassion that a family member would. All our carers are fully trained in medication administration so if you need to make sure medication is taken correctly we will help with this.
Nash Homecare is committed to providing continuity of care, where the same carer or set of carers are the people you will see on a day to day basis.
To achieve this we offer care packages ranging from 30 minutes to hourly calls as well as longer companionship visits throughout the day and night. Our professional carers can provide assistance with a variety services focused on assisting you with your day to day tasks. Our clients may just need some re-assurance and help after a hospital stay or they may need more specialised care – we can help with most needs and wants.
Personal care services include:
- Help with getting up in the morning or going to bed at night
- Washing and dressing
- Bathing and showering
- Toileting and managing incontinence
Help at home tasks include:
- Preparing meals, help and encourage to eat and drink
- Housework, shopping, laundry
- Managing medication
- Collecting prescriptions
- Offering conversation is part and parcel of all services we provide
- Accompanying clients to appointments e.g. doctors, hospital, hairdressers
- Accompanying clients when shopping, to the library, social events
- Day and night sits – having the peace of mind that someone is there to help during the day or night
Please click here to download a pdf our client brochure – New Client Brochure